Maurice the embroidered amigurumi skull
How to crochet Maurice the embroidered amigurumi skull.
Easy and fun to make. ♥
Time to complete : 1 hour
- PDF file
- Written instructions (US Crochet Terminology)
- The printable template to make a matching box
Tools and Materials
- Baby weight yarn
- Polyester filling
- 3.5mm (E) hook
- A yarn needle
To make the box :
- A printer,
- Card stock,
- Scissors ( or utility knife)
Stitches & skills
- Magic ring
- Single crochet
- Invisible decrease
- Worked in spiral
- Basic embroidery
The simplest and easiest way to buy and download my amigurumi patterns.
You can print the PDF or read it from your computer screen / tablet / e-reader.
NB : If you live in the EU, your country's VAT will be added to the pattern's price.
(Transactions are processed through the Ravelry cart but you don't need a Ravelry account.)
You can sell finished objects made from this pattern, but please :
- Don't forget to credit me as the designer,
- Let me know about it by tagging me @petitspixels on social media or by sending me a message. I'll be happy to add a link to your shop / blog on this page. ♥